This year has been a bit hit and miss when it comes to sitting out in the garden hasn’t it? I know we’ve only just entered June but I would definitely have liked to have see more of the sun by now.
Especially so I could get my favourite garden furniture and décor items out and do a bit of garden styling!
I’m always a bit late to the party when it comes to looking for garden furniture and décor and this year is no exception.
Mainly because we haven’t had a garden to speak of since we renovated the back of our house and it currently resembles a building site. Although, excitingly, we have just had our decking installed and I cannot wait to get the rest of the garden sorted.
You would think after writing a blog post about garden trends for 2022 that I would have got my act together. But no.
It would seem that most of you have already bought your garden bits for this year if the amount of “out of stock” messages I have seen whilst browsing for garden stuff on numerous websites.
However, if you are just as unorganised as myself, I still managed to find a few gems that are in stock!
Garden Furniture and Décor is in high demand
Gardens have become such an important part of our home over the last couple of years. This has meant that getting hold of garden furniture has become increasingly challenging.
A lot of high street brands have risen to the challenge with garden and outdoor products becoming their main feature in the Spring/Summer.
Stores such as Aldi and Dunelm now have an extensive outdoor range catering for all gardens big and small.
Here is what caught my eye over the last couple of days.
La Redoute has to be one of my favourite homeware brands and their garden furniture and décor products do not disappoint.
A bit like their homewares, their outdoor living range centres heavily around natural materials – rattan, jute and wicker, mixed up with beautiful garden accessories.
One of my favourite items has to be this Verona Acacia & Resin Garden armchair. With it’s low seat and diamond weave, it’s the perfect piece of garden furniture to relax in with a good book and G&T.
- Mela Acacia Garden Dining Set £341.25 – perfect for that rustic look in your garden
- Fanosa 18cm Outdoor Lantern £13.50 – contemporary lantern to brighten up the evenings
- Lazio 2 Seater Garden Bistro Set £399.20 – extremely popular string style bistro set
- Fleur Glass Pitcher £27.55 – don’t let your tableware let you down
- Calamus Rattan Armchair £243.65 – create a Mediterranean look with stylish rattan armchairs
- 2-in-1 BBQ Smoker Grill £136 – can’t afford the infamous Egg BBQ? Try this one instead
- Cosiscoop black fire lantern £94.05 – why should the fire pits get all the fun
- Amezza Acacia & Canvas Sun Lounger £81.00 – if we get any sun this year, I know where I would like to lounge
- Posy Fringed Polycotton Hammock £36 – a steal at this price
H&M closely follows La Redoute when it comes to the title of my favourite High Street Store. I love the laid-back vibe of their products and their location shoots and styling always makes me want more!
You know how I was talking earlier about how garden furniture and décor items sell like hot cakes these days?
Pretty much everything garden wise is sold out on the H&M Home site but I managed to pick out a few items still in stock.
Matalan has a range called the Ibiza trend and it is right up my street! Including lots of rattan (again) and blue tones, it immediately transports you to the Mediterranean.
- Tie Dye Tassel Bolster Outdoor Cushion £8 – start off with those calming Ibiza blues
- Outsunny Acacia Wood Garden Lounger £140 – wheel your lounger into place for some serious sunbathing
- 2 pack Natural Woven Placemat £10 – just pop on your Mediterranean salad
- Large Bell Jar Lantern £28 – No excuse to head indoors when it gets dark with these large lanterns
- Buddha Head Planter £8 – all you need is a fern or succulent or use it as a table utensil pot
- Outsunny Rope Hammock Swing Chair £55 – swing all your troubles away
Aldi has completely upped its garden furniture game in the last couple of years with keen interior and garden enthusiasts waiting until midnight to be the first to buy their best buy items.
Does anyone remember the mad scramble to get their egg chairs back in 2019? We still love ours.
Aldi has a fabulous range of rope effect garden furniture this year and the most coveted item from their outdoor living section? Their version of the Egg BBQ. I’m yet to convince the husband we NEED one.
With a Dunelm store just around the corner from our house, it has always been a firm favourite for me when we have needed something for our home.
I have watched how Dunelm has turned into a high street must for homewares over the last few years and their garden furniture and décor items have grown from strength to strength.
- Kubic 2 Seater Balcony set £329 – multiple ways to sunbathe, these seaters come apart to give you lots of different ways to enjoy the sun
- Elements Industrial Metal Black Solar Pendant £35 – hang them from your trees or pergola. The perfect way to light up your garden at night
- Large Fire Pit with Log Store Black £129 – does what it says on the tin
- Sulu Rattan Effect Hanging Basket with Bracket £19 – it’s all in the details. Love how the bracket also incorporates a rattan design
- Ibiza 5 Seater Corner Sofa Set £799 – Just add a black fence
- Moretti Circle Outdoor rug £38.50 – decking without a rug just feels, well, naked!
- Pretty Boho Pink Wooden Large Plate £8.50 – be the envy of your dinner guests
- Gothic Black Stone Outdoor Mirror £119 – adding mirrors to your garden makes them feel bigger
- San Marino 2 Seater Bistro Set £299 – so pretty, I’d have them indoors and out!
Marks and Spencer’s
It was an M&S email that started this blog post when I got drawn in by their pretty and practical outdoor cushions. Marks and Spencer’s are the perfect place to get your garden accessories.
Maisons du Monde
Maisons du Monde would not be the first brand I would go to when looking for garden furniture and décor, but they have an amazing range of products that live up to the MDM name!
They go quickly though so I would buy without delay…
George at Asda
With 20% off its outdoor range at the moment, it would be rude not to mention George Home. With it’s already low prices, these items really are a steal!
George Home has a habit of getting décor right, I always head to the store for my home accessories and every year, their garden furniture and accessories sell out quickly. Here are a few of my favourite pieces.
That’s it folks. Did you find anything you liked?
If I had a bigger garden, I would be squeezing everything from this blog post into it. But for now, I shall concentrate on getting the patio and grass laid and start the exciting bit of filling it with accessories next month.